Savanna over at Savvy & Sweet came up with a great idea. She calls it the “Every Waking Hour Project,” and I think it’s brilliant. You can read all about it here, but the idea is pretty simple. You take a photo every hour, on the hour, that you’re awake in a day. I really wanted to do it as soon as I read about it, and I tried a few times, but I’d always forget about it until I had been up and about for several hours. So this weekend I decided to set alarms for every hour on Monday, and I actually did/am doing it! I wanted to make sure I did it this week, since it’s my last week of work. I had grand plans to go to Millennium Park this morning, but those fell through, so it’s been an unremarkable day, but it was a perfect way to document a very average day in my life. I will post all the pics tomorrow (hopefully), and will plan on doing this again sometime. If you follow me on Instagram (seedyell), you can check out my progress so far. Like I said, it’s nothing too exciting, but I love it. Thank you for the great idea, Savanna!
Tag, you’re it.30 day challenge Animals apps Australia beach BEEF TALLOW Broadway Broadway in Chicago Buddhism cat nap CBC Chassell Chicago Christmas Chuck Norris Clay Hotel Croatia dogs dolphin donuts Elphaba Entemann's Exmouth Family Guy friends geocaching Glinda goals Grammy's grandma gym Hamline handstand high point inspiration Jemma Rix Jian Ghomeshi Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat kangaroo Keweenaw little mouse macbook Mamma Mia manta ray meat Miami Michigan Mike Rowe Modern Family Mount Arvon Mumford and Sons Ningaloo Pema Chodron Perth Qantas QVC Radio Q Riviera Theater Running Seth Meyers shake weight slaughter snorkeling South Beach swimming The Bell Jar The Places That Scare You travel vegetarian vomit Western Australia whale shark Wicked wombat yoga
- RT @cynthiaozz: To the 3 ppl on my Facebook that actually use stories: Stop. 4 months ago
- RT @RBPviolinist: This Sunday I'll be broadcasting my solo recital on FB Live at 3pm EST from @cityofoakridge. Retweet and follow my Fan pa… 4 months ago
- RT @theDashhh09: Me: No! That's dangerous!!! Toddler: Hold my sippy cup 4 months ago
- RT @MazzelloJoe: Loving my new apartment in NYC. I needed a new place to watch TV by myself. 4 months ago
- Same. Growing up, I (cake-)walked away with some v artistic confections. 🎂🚶🏼♀️ twitter.com/maggielillis/s… 4 months ago